Aadhaar-PAN Link: पैन और आधार लिंक करने का झंझट खत्म! सरकार ने New Rule किया जारी।
Aadhaar-PAN Link: Aadhaar card and PAN card are one of the most important documents in the country today. Without this you will not be able to name any government facility or bank account. The government has recently issued a guideline to link PAN and Aadhaar with Aadhaar card. After this people followed it.
Extension of last date.
However, there are some people who missed linking PAN and Aadhaar together (Aadhaar-PAN Link) and they will have to pay a fine of Rs 1000 as fine. If you do not link Aadhaar and PAN by 30 June 2023, then this fine will be 10 times i.e. 10 thousand rupees. If you have not yet linked PAN card to Aadhaar card, then in any case, do this work before 30 June 2023. This is because after this date, the linking of PAN and Aadhaar will be mandatory for filing Income Tax Returns.
Disadvantages of not linking Aadhaar PAN.
After this date, if you do not have a PAN-Aadhaar link, your PAN card will be deactivated. This means you will not be able to do things like stock market investment, mutual funds. In today’s time, PAN card is also required to open a bank account. It is prudent to get this job done as soon as possible without waiting.
This is the process to link PAN with Aadhaar.
Aadhaar-PAN Link: How to Link Your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card If you want to link your Aadhaar card and PAN card, there are a few simple steps you can take. First, visit the website of the Income Tax Department. Then, visit the websites of UTI or NSDL to link your Aadhaar card with your bank account.
- Visit the Income Tax e-filing website .
- Register on (if not already done), your PAN card (Permanent Account Number) will be your User ID.
- Log in by entering User ID, Password and Date of Birth.
- After the next page opens, go to ‘Profile Settings’ and click on ‘Link Aadhaar’.
- You will get the date of birth and gender details recorded in your PAN.
- After matching the details click on Link Now.
- You will get a notification in the above popup once the process of linking Aadhaar and PAN is complete.
How long will it take to link with Aadhaar-PAN?
Aadhaar is linked to PAN after 6 days of completion of Aadhaar-PAN Linking process. After clicking here to check the status of whether your Aadhar card is linked or not, you will enter your Aadhar and PAN number, after that you will know the status of your Aadhar and PAN card link.
- Kajal Raghwani SEXY video: Bold chemistry seen in Bhojpuri actress Pradeep Pandey’s song ‘Choli Chalisa’
- Nirahua and Amrapali Dubey’s emotional song ‘Yaad Aawe Ki Sanam will melt your heart’ watch the emotional video here
- Shanvi Srivastava shows off perfectly-toned figure in white bikini ; fans blame her for heatwave – Check Pic
- Rickshawala Part 3 Web Series on ULLU Falling and breaking up in relationships can be risky, watch here the steamy video of Genie Jaaz
- Bhojpuri SEXY Video: Nirahua’s naughty antics on Chumma Chapkauwa will make the irritated fans of the actress crazy