An AIIMS issued an advisory to a man who died after eating mOmOs

An AIIMS issued an advisory to a man who died after eating mOmOs

Read Time:1 Minute, 0 Second

An AIIMS issued an advisory to a man who died after eating mOmOs

New Delhi: The AIIMS has issued a warning to people who love to eat momos. The AIIMS recommends that you carefully swallow your mummy. Failure to do so may be detrimental to the body as well as life. A 50-year-old man was found dead after eating momoz. That is why the Delhi-based AIIMS has issued such a warning.

image 32

Also read:

Notably, a man from South Delhi was brought to AIIMS and later died. The man involved was drinking alcohol while standing in a shop. At this point, he fell to the ground. A postmortem report has revealed that Momoz was stuck in his windpipe. Experts call it a neurogenic heart attack.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rahul Gandhi Net Worth: Rahul Gandhi lives such a lifestyle at the age of 52, know how much is his net worth Previous post Rahul Gandhi Net Worth: Rahul Gandhi lives such a lifestyle at the age of 52, know how much is his net worth
LIVE INFORMATIONS Next post Sidhu Musewala murder: Lawrence Bisnoi arrested