‘Don’t Make Defamatory Comments’ Court Warns Cricketer Shikhar Dhawant’s Wife
Indian cricketer Shikhar Dhawan’s wife Ayesha Mukherjee has been warned by the Delhi Patiala House Court. The court ordered Ayesha not to make defamatory comments against Dhawan anywhere.
Indian cricketer Shikhar Dhawan’s wife Ayesha Mukherjee has been warned by the Delhi Patiala House Court. The court ordered Ayesha not to make defamatory comments against Dhawan anywhere. It is known that the divorce case between Shikhar and Ayesha is still going on. Amidst all this, Dhawan filed an appeal in the court. In this, he mentioned that Ayesha is trying to spoil her image. So the court ordered Ayesha not to do so.
Ayesha orders the court to…
The court has ordered Ayesha not to publish any derogatory and false incident against Dhawan on social media, print media, friends and relatives of any person or anywhere. Delhi Patiala House Court Judge Harish Kumar gave this order. In this regard, the judge said, “Everyone always guards their honor very much.” Because they work hard to gain respect and reputation in the society. And if it goes away once, then there is great loss.
- “Navigating the Personal Injury Legal Process: The Benefits of Hiring Dolan Law in San Francisco”
- Bigg Boss 16: Shiv Thakare and Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia torture Priyanka Chahar, Shalin Bhanot during the Rs 50 lakh prize money task
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- The Best 5 Car Accident Lawyer in San Francisco: Dolan Law
- The Ultimate Showdown: Pelé, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo – Who Reigns Supreme as the Best Football Player of All Time?
Dhawan and Ayesha are living separately…
Ayesha is a citizen of Australia. Dhawan and Ayesha dated each other in 2012. This was Ayesha’s second marriage and she already had 2 children. After marrying Dhawan, Ayesha gave birth to a son in 2014. He insisted on the name of his son. While the world was going on with a smile, a storm came in their lives in 2020. The quarrel became so intense that it reached the point of divorce. Both Dhawan and Ayesha have been living separately since 2020. While son Zoravar lives with Ayesha, Dhawan goes to meet his son.