9-year-old Jetshen Dohna Lama from Sikkim won the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs season 9. The grand finale was telecasted on ZEE TV on Sunday.
Sikkim’s Jetshen Dohna Lama has won singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs season 9. She took home the trophy as well as the prize money of ₹10 lakhs. Harsh Sikandar from Jalandhar emerged as the first runner-up while Dnyaneshwari Gadage from Thane was declared the second runner-up during the show finale on Sunday. Jetshen’s victory is all the more impressive as she is just 10 years old!
- Pathaan box office prediction: Shah Rukh Khan’s comeback film to earn Rs 200 cr in first 5 days, provide momentum to Bollywood
- Tamil Rockers 2023 – Best Free HD Tamil Movies Download
- SGX Nifty up 95 points; here’s what changed for market while you were sleeping || The Economic Times
- Infinix Zero 5G To Launch In India On February 4th, Zero Book Ultra Laptop Listed On Flipkart
- Samsung Galaxy A14 5G vs Redmi Note 11 SE: Before you buy, read this detailed comparison of two affordable smartphones
Nine-year-old Jetshen Dohna Lama has been singing since she was three years old. Shankar Mahadevan called her the “Mini Sunidhi Chauhan” on the show. On her win, Jetshen said in a statement, “This is a dream come true for me! Honestly, the competition was tough as all the contestants of the season are very talented and I really feel grateful that I got to share the stage with them. My journey on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs season 9 has been a great learning experience for me.”
In the next episode, Shiv Thakare, Nimrit Kaur and MC Stan will compete in the nomination task to win the prize money of 50 lakhs. Shalin Bhanot, Priyanka Chahar and Archana Gautam will have to be careful during the cold water task as they are being targeted by the Mandli.
The makers of the much-anticipated Kollywood movie Thalapathy 67, starring Vijay in the lead, have revealed the cast details today. The star actress Trisha Krishnan is the lead actress in this biggie, and the movie is going to be so special as the pair will be seen together on screen after 14 years.
The original 'Avatar', which debuted in theaters 13 years ago, remains the biggest movie of all time with $2.9 billion....